As a Tshirt Express graphic designer/screen printer, you’ll need a hustlers mentality and the want for more. What does this mean? It means that you don’t have to be told every single task to do. You take a project that needs to be done and figure out how to get it done.
What do we want and what you need
- We are looking for a candidate who is eager to learn from young entrepreneurs and ready to see how a lean operation works.
- If you are looking for a corporate environment this isn’t the opportunity for you.
- You enjoy talking to people and are passionate about relationships.
- You don’t mind trying something and potentially messing up rather than being told every single step.
- A creative mindset that thinks outside the box.
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- 2+ years in a printing work environment
- Simple graphic design and color separation.
- Get artwork print ready for upcoming projects.
- Aid in the delivery and execution of each project to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Meet project deadlines.
- Participate in weekly trainings with upper management.
- Bringing a positive attitude to “work” on a daily basis. (It’s not work when you’re having fun)
- Residual income & profit sharing on any generated business.
- Opportunity for advancement into a management role.
- Travel with management to trade shows and conventions cross country.
- Learn from a passionate team looking to improve an industry.